If you don’t like Raspberry Pi’s version here is an alternative. Essentially a robotic arm that can move around, pick things up and can be programmed to do daily chores. A simple project with intense command scripts this project is recommended for more experienced Arduino users. Ideal as a tool for the disabled and elderly if this project is done right it will not disappoint.
Here is a list of components:
- 1×Arduino Unohttp://www.amazon.com/arduino-org-A000066-Arduino-Uno-Rev/dp/B008GRTSV6/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1447503900&sr=8-3&keywords=arduino+uno
- 1×HC-05 Bluetooth Modulehttp://www.amazon.com/JBtek-Wireless-Bluetooth-Transceiver-Arduino/dp/B00L083QAC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1447503976&sr=8-1&keywords=hc-05
- 1×Arduino Motor Driverhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Arduino-UNO-MEGA2560-R3-Mini-L293D-Motor-Drive-Shield-Module-Expansion-Board-/321568010203?hash=item4adef26fdb:g:lHoAAOSwy4hUUewT
- 1×9V BatteryAny 9 volt battery wll do. This is to independently power the Arduino board and the components connected to it. http://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Arduino-UNO-MEGA2560-R3-Mini-L293D-Motor-Drive-Shield-Module-Expansion-Board-/321568010203?hash=item4adef26fdb:g:lHoAAOSwy4hUUewT
- 1×Connecting WiresSome good jumper wires to ease your connections to the board! http://www.amazon.com/Gikfun-Dupont-Male-Male-Female-Female-Female-Male/dp/B00UKQF8BU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1447504171&sr=8-2&keywords=arduino+jumper+wires
- 1×Android Smartphone with Pocket Code appPocket Code is a great educational app built for Android that can communicate to PHIRO Pro and Arduino simultaneously via Bluetooth.
So what are you waiting for? Visit: https://hackaday.io/project/8484-mobile-robotic-arm-using-phiro-arduino
and get your very own robotic arm